How high (or low) are web developer salaries going to go in 2018? What languages are going to pay the best? Which have the most available jobs? How do I break into web development and get an IT job? I’ve gotten all these questions lately, so here’s by “uber-episode” answering all your web developer salary questions.
Listen to this episode here:
- Why Web Developers Are in Demand and How to Become One
- Jobs for High Salary Growth Potential
- Average Salary for Skill: HTML
- Average Salary for Skill: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Average Salary for Skill: PHP
- Average Salary for Skill: Node.js
- Average Salary for Skill: React.js
- HTML Job Search Indeed.com
- CSS Job Search Indeed.com
- PHP Job Search Indeed.com
- Node.JS Job Search Indeed.com
- React.js Job Search Indeed.com
Rate and Review the Podcast
If you leave a rating and review of the podcast, I’d really appreciate it. It’s the main way more people find out about it which allows me to bring even more value to you as a listener. I believe that so much I’ll even give you Module 1 of my PHP 101 course for FREE if you leave me an honest review. Get the details on that here: https://www.johnmorrisshow.com/start-here.